Being a Licensed Dallas TX REALTOR® means that I am determined to give all my clients the best service possible! When I became a REALTOR® I promised that I would uphold the highest standard of ethics while navigating the Dallas Real Estate Market. This means that I have to continually stay up to date on all the legal aspects of a real estate contract in order to protect my clients at all times, but also that I have to continually educate myself on the constantly changing real estate market. It is up to me to be the expert. One that my clients can trust from top to bottom.
Dallas is one of the hottest Real Estate Markets in the country. Hundreds of eager agents enter the industry every week. However, 80% of them drop out within the first year. Nothing about being a Real Estate Agent is easy. So in order to stand out from the crowd you have to work at your business every single day. Every waking moment is an opportunity to learn something new or to try and earn someones business. That is why I pushed myself to become certified as a Global Luxury Specialist, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, Seller Representative Specialist, and New Home Construction Specialist.
Global Luxury Specialist
2019 - Present:
- Exclusive Global Luxury connection to over 96,000 Luxury Real Estate Agents in over 60 countries.
- Direct access in real time to the wealthiest people in the United States.
- Ability to communicate and share luxury residential listings across the globe to over 700,000 luxury REALTORS®.
- The finest luxury marketing materials and tools like the distribution of Homes and Estate Magazine to over 60,000 readers, access to Wealth Engine, and global syndication in over 18 different languages.
Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
2018 - Present:
- Full-Service Dallas Luxury Home Specialist.
- Annual Member of an exclusive Luxury Home Database of Certified Luxury Real Estate Agents, and qualified high net earning buyers from all over the globe.
- Luxury Home Marketing Expert with carefully curated marketing material for selling any luxury home.
Seller Representative Specialist
2018 - Present:
- Member of the National Association Of REALTORS® who follows a strict Code Of Ethics.
- Educated in what's happening in the Dallas Real Estate Market, understands TREC listing agreements & contracts, represents your best interests when selling a home, and is experienced at negotiating the best price for you.
- Educated in the entire home selling process from listing to close.
- Finds solutions to obstacles that may arise during the home selling process, and navigate the listing paperwork so you don't feel overwhelmed.
New Home Construction Specialist
2018 - Present:
- Specializing in listing new construction homes, and working with clients wanting to buy or build a new home.
- Stay up to date on new home trends, finishes, and smart-home technology.
- Help educate clients on the pro's and con's of buying a new construction home or pre-existing home.
- Walk clients through the entire home construction process from ground breaking, walk-thru's, inspections, and closing on your new home.